Monday, April 07, 2008

Hey Y'all


I am in the Spring issue of a free online Magazine called
Art Trader. The did a very nice job. Check it out! Tonight I will be on stickam again cause that was DAMN FUN. It will be friends only so what you'll have to do is join stickam (free) and add me as a friend. Below are all you need. Then check me out at about 10 EST. Me and Lu. No painting just hanging and eating and singing.

http://www.arttradermag.com

http://www.stickam.com/suziblu

You must add me as a friend in order to view me but SILLY BOYS BE WARNED I'll ban ya in a second if you're annoying.

DAVIS FLEETWOOD





6 comments:

crafty said...

Ciao Suzi,
how yer doing gal????
do you make ATCs / ACEos at all???
I read the first mag and it was as thunderbirds a go would say FAB.
Will definately have a butchers at this one as your in it.
cioa ciao
crafty

redpearl said...

Congrats on the magazine article. I read it and thought it was really good. I loved what you said about inspiring women to know and express themselves. That is exactly the road I am on.

Keep on sharing the love!
Hugs~
Pearle

Adrienne said...

What a fun time with your live 'cast last night. I was sad that I got bumped off and didn't get to say goodbye! Thanks for doing this and keep up all the wonderful love that you do!

*~Niki~* said...

Congrats on your article it looks fab!

Ms Dragonfly said...

you blog looks beautiful, the background is amazing! yummy! :)

i looked at the article, well i read it of course. wonderful! so glad you where in it! they did do a good job with your article. :)

i'm excited to have been introduced to this magazine. i want to learn all i can about mixed media and how to do it. thank you :)

Deirdra Doan said...

So Cool Suzi, I really liked what you said about why you make your Vlogs. They sure help me!

I have Final Cute Pro. I have tried to make the files for you tube but mine are not very good rez. Yours are great! Can you tell me how you do it?
The one I did is at http://youtube.com/watch?v=dBPZ5kvhIXw

It is not as clear as yours. Help!!!