Sunday, December 02, 2007

Oh Baby!

so $2,700 dollars later...

hee
I have the BIGGEST (24 inches. Its 4 times the size of my head)
and FASTEST (2.8 GHz 2 Duo processor) computer EVAH!
so what that I live in a studio using milk crates as furniture,
I am the QUEEN OF COMPUTER VIDEO!

of course there is a glitch, there is a color anomaly ( video and photographs look solarized) but I am assured this is not a big deal and can be fixed. the guy is calling me back.  I have a 3 year warranty in which everything is covered so Im not worried.

SO!
I have iChat now - if youre on Mac.com OR have an AOL instant message name send me an email and Ill add ya as my buddy.  Im still sick and not pretty to look at today but it should be interesting to watch me sneeze and eat bags of cough drops.

this is kewl.
I never have to me lonelysad again : D

ALSO!
I just thought of it.  I could paint live on cam. not to teach or anything but just PAINT CAM. I LOVE that idea. Suzi paint cam.  Pooh cam.  ah  hahahah ha haha  POOH CAM IS AWESOME. although. pooh would have to be in the realm of the cam and its kind of high on the computer. but still, so many possibilities.  if you have art questions we can just chat.  maybe we can group chat? I dont know how iChat works.  

this is so kewl.



14 comments:

Sherree said...

That's so cool. I'm happy you got your turbo puter. Have you named it yet? Is it a girl? I hope I can sign up for ichat with you guys, have to check it out. do you use yahoo Messenger ever?

Dave said...

So when will Suzi paint can errr cam be up?

Nina said...

Yeah, I think a lot of folks would love to watch you paint!!!

Paulette Insall said...

Yea! Now you're an iMac girl too! :D Just sent you an email girlie! Hope you feel better soon! xo

Sama said...

Yikes! That's great! And it is the biggest ever!
But so good to hear!

Pippa said...

That's the same computer my hubby had (before we got burgled) and it's the BEST! We would LOVE to watch you paint! That would be so cool! I'm going to get a .mac account just so that I can chat to my fave artist! BRING ON THE SUZI CAM! Hurrah!

obscuratea said...

paint cam sounds cool!

suze said...

Congrats! and welcome back. Sorry you aren't feeling well.I'm up for the paint & Pooh cams!
suze :)

Amanda Edwards said...

wow suzi that computer sounds like a beast! you could do anything at all with that thing! I don't have fancy web cam things at the moment but i can't wait to see your pretty face on some videos soon!

Jillian said...

Hey Suzi! Congrats on the computer stuff. Suzi's paint cam--awesome idea. But here's a better one---Pooh's Zen Cam! He just lays around and does cat stuff and it'll be all Zen and stuff. :)

michellesteeleart said...

Yahoo, you got your computer. Be sure to download imovie HD because imovie 08 is lacking on the effects. Imovie HD is free on the apple website. :)

~jolene said...

furniture smmmurniture...who needs it...being able to make your magic happen with a new computer is far more important!

Doing a happy dance for you Suziblu :) ..cha cha cha...

Niki said...

Get well soon Suzi!

chriz75 said...

hey just wanted 2 say i love the show on utube and that you got me drawing again after watching *(you are an artist)so just want 2 say thanks and ill be watching