Thursday, November 15, 2007

Did I mention how beAUtiful you look today darling?

well so!
tonight the wonderful Nancey B is lending me her tech husband over the phone to give my computer much techy phone love. and maybe I can be back up soon. typing at the library is very overated I cant seem to think over all the 10 year olds sitting next to me playing games and IMing their friends.

bad news first
even if I do get up I have to fix my computer problems. I am not an irrisponsible girl. I am always five minutes early to wherever I go. the reason Im late with my vids most times is that I have to defrag several times in the middle of making them. so what should take an hour will take 3. and editing takes 4 hours so you dont need to understand sadistics to do this math.

it takes quite forever.

bad news is that I am going to wait until I get my student loan money (begining of december! not far away!) and Im gonna get my baby computer ready ready to do some real things! Put photoshop on it, a real editing program, mucho space and memory. There is no need to continue to make things hard, you know? why live with so many obstacles. why dont I just do it right if Im going to do it.

so the good news is that in a few weeks suziblutube will be back EVERY WEEK AND ON TIME and also will have dvds to sell (cheapie - 5 episodes on 1 dvd plus EXTRA footage for 5.00) as it is now I have to delete them as soon as I make them because I have no burner to put them on. and I dont want to have to keep deleting all my work right?

In the meantime I will use a friends computer and keep up with you all. I will also be posting journal art lessons thru photos so that will be fun.

IM NOT LEAVING YOU...I will come back even better. but I must take care of the computer and make it right. Ill be putting up a lot of art in the coming days cause I need computer cash so there will be a lot to choose from if you are looking for interesting christmas gifts.

please keep writing to me so I dont feel like my goddesses are leaving me.

much love,
Suzi Blu

23 comments:

red tin heart said...

we will not leave you suzi blu, how could we? xoxo Nita

Sama said...

Oh, I am so looking forward to that! And the dvd's sounds interesting..

Paulette Insall said...

You do what you gotta do girlie!!! We'll still be here. :) Much love xo

Dave said...

Oh I can wait!

Patti said...

Hi Suzi - stumbled over your web-site just a few days ago and I absolutely love your videos!! Hope you will sell your DVDs to Europe as well :o). You are THE MUSE - hang in there!

Patricia from Germany

Julie said...

I'm not going anywhere, that's for sure! I would buy you a new computer myself if I could!

Kel - away from Kel's Space and lookin' at yours! said...

I'll still be here. Cat Girl arrived today, yippee!!! Take care, good luck with the old sadistics.

Judy Wise said...

Your goddesses will never leave you. You are our one and only Suzi Blu.

d. said...

We're here for ya and WITH ya, Suzi Blu! Love ya, girlie!

Dawn
dblogala.typepad.com

changapeluda said...

shoooot! you ain't easily forgotten!

i like a watchin' da re-run episodes!

kraftyscraps said...

I'll still be here! No way could I leave you.

lynne h said...

we're right here in the Church of Art and Love wid ya!!

xxxooo

Anonymous said...

As my mom says, "You'll always know where I am." I doubt anyone would leave you, Suzi! You're fun, cool and inspirational, and also supportive which everyone needs. :o)

~Christine (omniscientmoon77 on YT)

suze said...

Ditto what Judy Wise said. We are loyal and will be here. But I am having withdrawl already....
suze :)

Lisa Crofts said...

Hey Suzi

Do not stress. your vids are worth the wait. It will give me a chance to actually do some of activities.

Lisa from sunny Perth

Fiona said...

I'll be here....

Joy said...

sounds like you have a good plan there, looking forward to seeing the results. Your goddesses are here waiting patiently.

eM said...

uh-mmmm
i'm gonna hold my breath
'til my pink nose
turns blu..

Theresa said...

I'm not goin' nowhere honey...you handle your business ya hear? I'll be checkin' on ya every day as usual! *blessings*

kizam said...

Did i mention how beautiful i feel when you say that? thank you Suziblu! well with thanksgiving coming up maybe we need a blessing....all poets and goddesses are being whispered to....lets meet....everyone go out and look at the sky just for a moment...what time? how about 9pm eastern tonight? all of us, with all our thoughts tuned to the same purple wave of blessing each other and our computers. for a moment all our thoughts will be in tune, a blessing for art and giggles, you don't have to wear a hat, but you could.
it seems there could be power in a global moment of blessing. i'll be out there, thinking of you, blessing you. thinking how beautiful you are.

suzie q said...

love you, suzi blu :) glad you have dear Nance on your team. all will be well..
missing your videos and wishing you well. kisses for pooh xXx

Robyn said...

Leave you? Leave YOU! Where on Earth would you get such an idea?

Hang in there Suzi. We all love you too much to leave.

Anonymous said...

get a mac! your troubles will be over! :c)