Friday, October 12, 2007

Proof of Life

I am here I swear! 4 new paintings will be up on sunday and that will be the new schedule. I need to have some kind of order because with everything Im doing....its chaotic! Sweet little shabby folk art coming your way very shortly! 2 more days! Look for the first one at noon.

Sunday I am going to film a Civil War reinactment. it has absolutely nothing to do with next weeks lesson. that would probably be funny right...art journaling, then all of a sudden cannons and red coats falling to the ground. I live in the area where Washington's troops successfully killed the Hessians. (sp? eh who cares) so its a big deal round these parts. I think it will be interesting.

8 comments:

red tin heart said...

It sounds really neat. I have been to a couple of them here in Illinois. xoxo Nita

eM said...

I shot photo stills of a civil war reenactment once. It was a trip. These guys are deeply 'connected' to this place in time. I couldn't help thinking about how their spirits had experienced this all before..I bet to their spirit, it was like deja vu, ya know? It's pretty wild...
like deja vu...deja vu deja vu...
like deja vu, deja vu deja vu...
=eM

eM said...

yeah, uniforms are hot....and juicy

Nina said...

I would LOVE to see your reenactment video!! I've never been to one. Please put it up -- for me.

Diane Duda said...

I'm looking forward to the new paintings!

eM said...

EBaY hungry...need ArT

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

Here visiting and sending love.

xox Rella

BriteCloud said...

I have spent the last two hours viewing your vlogs, looking at your items and videos from past ebay sales and just plain enjoying you. Part of me wants to be you, but my husband said that I am interesting, too. lol

I am now determined to win one of your artworks, well, at least one!

My 5 kitties say hello to Poo Poo.

blessings,
Rhonda