Friday, August 03, 2007

Uh Boy

Boo! So I cannot buy the super duper video effect that I wantneeddesire so much that would make my life pErfect if I had it, because of the mystery of my draining hard drive. Although I clean it daily (emtpy temporary files, defrag) and download nothing, every day I have less and less free space. the other day I had 14% (which is too small to begin with) and today I have 9%.

: (

I need to find out how much a bigger hard drive for my compter is. I have an external drive that I use for everything but evidently the main computer needs room to work its stuff.

boo boo. I do not like to have to wait.
I will still make super cool video this week. and post sunday night. I promise promise super bohemian trapeze queen ballerina promise.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love,love your little videos...
hope you are up & running soon!
Karen:)