Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My last week of school (for the summer)

and I have SO many papers due. it is non stop writing and reading here...making up for chapters I didnt read earlier. OH GOD and then after all of this I have to study for finals that are next thursday and friday...but all I want to do is paint. horrible horrible.

im going to home depot to get wood. at least I can feel it and touch it and put it under my pillow. maybe I can sqeeze in painting time tomorrow?

I rented a movie but I heard it was too graphically violent so Im sending it back unopened! Pans laybrinth. The animation is so perfect but, eh, I dont need to see torture scenes. I am tortured enough in my own life. did I say that!

eh its just all of this homework. and my throat is sore. blah.

blah blah blah. whiney me.

No comments: