Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pooh the water theif!



Here is a peak at the painting I put up today. To see all of my auctions please visit http://www.suziblu.net/ and click on eBay.

POOH THE WATER THEIF!



Me at an art festival drinking orange juice and sweating because it is hot hot hot. I like the painting I uploaded today. I haven't had time to make a video I am sorry, 4 midterms this week. Next week I will try to get the camera going but I cannot promise. school is kicking my butt. I have a movie for tonight MARIE ANTOINETTE with Kirsten Dunst. Sophia Coppola who I love love love directed it. It seems stylistic and inspiring and Im going to put the books down now even though Im still not prepared for tomorrows tests, and watch it. Life is short right. I can always study in the morning.










1 comment:

a simple offering said...

The painting is beautiful! I love your style.

You look like you are having fun at the festival.

Pooh is too cute! Love it!