Sunday, July 22, 2007

Miss Blu in the country


Miss Blu doesn't understand why kitty doesn't like to be lead around on a leash through the country fields! But just beyond that house over there is another kitty, giggling. Come check out the art for sale this week at: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsuziblutubeQQhtZ-1

In Other News: Ugh...my computer. one day I have 4 gigs extra and the next I have 800MB left and I downloaded NOTHING. I have no clue what is going on but I cant upload video with no space. as sooon as someone comes down here to look at whats going on I will be back up with more videos. I promise! You cant stop me! I have a strong desire to talk nonsense and sing cat songs and it is my mission in life to make you all endure it. ha.

1 comment:

Diane Duda said...

I love being entertained and inspired by your videos. Hope to see more soon!